Monday, December 10, 2012

29 Weeks and a Name!


Baby and I are getting big!  We are actually now 31 weeks, but we haven't taken any more pictures since these that were taken 2 weeks ago.



                                     We were given these sweet little pictures at our last ultrasound.

Looking up towards her nose, you can see a sweet little chin and lips and chubby cheeks!

Here is a side view of her foot!

We have decided to name this little one 
~*~ Madelyn Rachel ~*~

*I am feeling great
* Madelyn is measuring good
* Madelyn is one busy baby - she is definitely my most active in utero thus far! Especially when I lay down to go to sleep at night!
* This pregnancy is passing quickly and we are super excited to meet this newest addition God is placing in our family in a few more weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment