Wednesday, January 2, 2013

34 Weeks


We turned 34 weeks while we were in Colorado visiting Jeff's family for Christmas


  • Baby and I are both growing and I am feeling rather large!  It is getting increasingly difficult to tie my own shoes, shave my legs, etc.
  • Baby continues to be active!  I love feeling her little body parts rolling and poking!
  • We drove to Colorado for Christmas, splitting the drive into two days.  Overall it went very well and I felt much better than I thought I would.  Jeff did all the driving, so I was able to just sit and relax, handing things to the kids and starting DVDs for them as needed.  
  • Everyone in Colorado apparently thought I was huge and ready to pop at any time!  I had a lady in the grocery parking lot ask me if I was about ready to deliver.  When I told her that I probably had at least 7 weeks left, she said, "Whoa, gonna be a big one, huh?"
  • Sometimes my belly looks really really low, then sometimes it looks quite a bit higher (like in the above picture).  I guess she is moving up and down.
  • It's hard to believe Madelyn should be arriving sometime NEXT month!  I guess it's time to print out a birth plan and pack a hospital bag :-)  I have always packed my bag early, just in case - then I don't deliver until well after my due date. LOL!  I have been very blessed to have good sized, healthy babies.  BUT, I sure wouldn't mind delivering closer to my due date this time!
  • I have had a tad bit of heartburn lately, just like I had with the other two kids.  Not enough to take anything for it, but definitely uncomfortable.  So maybe she will have a little hair?  Red and curly please!!!
  • Jonathan continues to ask if Baby Madelyn is ready to come out yet and he likes to give her hugs.
  • Kellen is clueless that her role as baby of the family is about to be stolen.  She will even tell you, "I da baby!"  Not for long little girl!
  • I have Braxton Hicks contractions ALL THE TIME!  Anytime I sit, stand, try to bed over, pick up the kids, have a full bladder, etc.  They aren't painful, my stomach just gets really hard all over.  





No comments:

Post a Comment