Jonathan had a trip to the ER this week for ... a very expensive gas bubble! Our PCP sent me from his office to the ER to get J checked for a possible appendicitis. He was crying, guarding his stomach, and wouldn't stand or walk for 2 hours. Thankfully, he ended up being just fine :-)
We have had lots of sickies this month - coughs, colds, fevers, and ear infections. I think we are finally close to being all better!
This our little one year old's favorite spot! She even goes up on her tippy toes to see what is going on outside.
Fun times with cousin Ella! My kids LOVE their cousin and we are so thankful they live close by now!
I found this monkey outfit for $3 at goodwill. New with tags, it was originally $22.50! I think I got a pretty good deal and Jonathan loves it!
Next post coming soon ... Birthday Girls!













No comments:
Post a Comment