Friday, February 22, 2013

Ice Cream Cones

For my birthday I received a coupon for a free Marble Slab ice cream cone.  So we headed to Marble Slab a few weeks ago, and while Gramma sat in the car with Madelyn, the big kids and I headed inside for some yummy ice cream!  These kiddos are just like their Momma, ice cream = pure joy!  I have never had as much fun eating an ice cream cone before, as I had watching these little ones enjoy their cones.  The kiddie cones at Marble Slab are HUGE!  And my little guy ate every single bite and his sister ate all but about 2 bites!  These pictures pretty much speak for themselves, pure joy on those sweet and sticky little faces :-)





























I have never seen so much stickiness in my life - the table, chair, high chair, and floor were covered.  I think we used the entire dispenser of napkins.  Note to self - bring bibs and wipes next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment